Carender's first cafe on the corner of Maine Avenue
and Sycamore Street.
This building once housed Otto Marcks' Grocery Store, later
became Cecil’s Café, then Anthony Held’s Hardware and Supply
Company. In 1963, Leo Ward moved into this building and it has been Leo’s Lakeside Pharmacy ever since.
new location of Cecil's Café, now a Drive-in, on
near Maine Avenue.
This building, the old spring house, is the only structure
remaining from the Lakeside Inn after its
demolition in 1920 . . . it is still with us today in part.