This building was built in 1920 by the Woman's Club
of Lakeside to be used as their clubhouse. In 1945, they sold it to John
Rocchio who remodeled the building into a very modern drug store. Leo
Ward bought out Rocchio in October of 1960. Leo then moved across the
street in 1963.
later moved up the street to the corner of Maine Ave. and Lakeshore Dr.