Many interesting books have been written about Lakeside, California.
Here is a complete list of books we have for sale in our Bookstore.
- John H. Gay and the Lakeside Inn
- Short Stories of San Diego and Other Musings by Regis Rosner
- History of Lakeside Schools 1879-2011
- Lakeside Dairies 1886-2011
- Legends of Lakeside
- Images of Lakeside by Richard S. White
- This Was Yesterday 1870-1930 by Julia Flinn de Frate
- San Diego Motorsports 100 Racing Years by Johnny McDonald
- History In the Headlines by Del Hood
- East of San Diego by Gary E. Mitrovich
- Thirst for Independence by Dan Walker
- Warbird Watcher’s Guide to the Southern California Skies by Steve Smith
- Fire, Chapparal, and Survival in Southern California by Richard W. Halsey
Click here to download and print the Book Order Form.
Please fill out the form, and calculate shipping
- 1 Book = $3 shipping fee
- 2 Books = $4 shipping fee
- 3 or more books = $5 fee
Please make your check payable to the Lakeside Historical Society and mail to:
Lakeside Historical Society – Attn. Store Manager
9906 Maine Avenue
Lakeside, CA 92040